Thursday, May 17, 2012

monthly comissions.

just so you know, i publicly release comission pics i've made so far once a month....of course if you comissioned me...you'll get it within 48 hours...or as soon as i finish it (whichever comes first)...

.......anyway i can whip up whatever you want for a reasonable rate, but here's what my "customers" got me drawing....
 a "foursome".....but wait it gets worst
 riley and phil deville
 timmy and mandie........(doggiestyle is very popular...i like hitting it from the back too...heh heh..)
 gwen wu and todd from the replacements...(easter eggs and/or cars are free)
ladies, can i interest you in....some dick?

don't get me wrong, i have absolutely no problem doing pics like these (i'm getting paid, right?)
so let's talk......email me at raycarlove@hotmail.com and wait until i get back to you
commission rates start at $6.50