Thursday, May 17, 2012

birds the word/ pot heads

 based off my favorite episode from hey arnold....helga's parrot
arnold found this parrot...that recites love poetry...about him
why is that?...it belonged to helga's dad.
but the bird heard one of helga's poem....
Arnold my love,
My sultry preteen,
Why must I hold you
only whilst I dream?
Will I be forever enslaved by your spell?
Why must I worship you and never ever tell?
Arnold, you make my girlhood tremble.
(damn)
My senses all go wacky.
Someday, I'll tell the world, my love...
Or my name's not Helga G. Pataki.
MY TWIST.... after helga heard the parrot recite the poem....she brought out the chainsaw and was about to get into some "scarface shit".
but the bird escaped......and after many attempts to catch it, it flew into arnold's open window.
so she called heloise and stewie; that's right she put a hit on that bird..
moving on to the pic, arnold was showing everyone the bird and the poem
heloise and stewie was preping for "the kill". they put a mind control device on kitty katswell and
programed hunting  traits from some wild cats in her brain....so when the bird said Or my name's not Hel------
kitty under mind control, pounced in, killed, and ate the little bastard.
man, that was some gangsta shit!!
weed.... it gives you wings!!!!! (should i do one for angel dust?)